Thursday, February 4, 2010

work

I love art and creating it, but I do need a source of income. Mine has been an unemployment check of late. But then I got a job. I don't start work until March 1st but I've had training days enough to kick me off unemployment but not enough to make what I did ON unemployment.

I hope to start making money soon.

I'm hiding in my room. First my excuse was to watch all five seasons of lost before the new season started on Tuesday. Now I don't have that excuse. I could start watching the Wire, or battlestar end on end. But I'm feeling like I shouldn't lock myself away. I've always appreciated having a space all to myself, where I can retreat away to. Everyone needs that alone time. For a while it used to be my bath- but the bath here isn't very good and one bathroom amongst 3 girls - well you can't take it up for the time it takes for a bath. I do like to hear their take on the day, but I'm a very alone person. I love being with people, but need to be able to get away from them. I also miss blasting music.


No comments:

Post a Comment