Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Time to assess where I'm at. I have another training day at my new job (as of March 1st) tomorrow, when I get to assemble an e-blast to all 2500 clients. I spent today compiling higher res images, getting pricing on items we're including in the mailing, and learning that I should ask for special pricing for eblasts from reps that we've worked with before in some cases. I got to hold a pantone matching book, which will be well used in upcoming jobs. Exciting work.

I do miss my large wacom tablet. It was wonderful working in a larger space, now I have this mini graphire 4x5, which I've had before, but it's a matter of learning that the pad is much smaller.

Friday I temp at the same company I temped at a few weeks ago - they actually asked for me. Its nice to be wanted, even though it's as a receptionist. I'll get to read any one of the books I just picked up this morning at the library. Anyway, I'm glad to have gotten a temp job for a day, I need money as my first real pay day won't be until somewhere around the second week of March. Kinda tough living for a few weeks without a paycheck but thankfully I've always saved money.




No comments:

Post a Comment