Tuesday, March 23, 2010

things I need

1. hugs

2. people to listen to me sometimes

3. a good cup of coffee

4. hangout time with friends

I've been having a bit of a ride on the mood-swing train in the last week an a half. I've also decided to stop facebooking almost entirely because I've had too many people point out I'm on there all the time which is embarassing. I'm going to be reading and watching netflix a lot. I've also realized I haven't been doing art for the sake of doing art anymore so I'm going to try to rectify that situation slowly cause I don't really feel like drawing or painting. I like the idea but I don't really know why but it's not enjoyable to me at the moment. Spring is here and I should be getting in a better mood soon, but this particular time of year is always really hard for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment