Friday, March 26, 2010

midnight snack

I was asleep, but I woke up not an hour ago with my heart racing and my mind awake and wandering. I thought it's supposed to do that while dreaming. sigh.

Cool canadian artist's ceramic solutions to broken sidewalks:

Roger Ebert just posted this on twitter, and it's kinda cool. It reminds me of Close Encounters:

Quick rant:

Uprinting.com's customer service SUCKS. Don't waste your time with them.

Carnivale: Pretty good, but not what I would say was fantastic. I enjoyed the company at dinner, hard to believe I've almost been working full time for a month. It feels much longer.

Chicago Hospital Emergency Rooms: Take too long.


Grossest moment of the week: Co-worker sliced her foot open. I thought I was squeamish, but it turns out I'm able to turn on "take care of the situation" mode and not have feelings about it during emergencies. Had her ready to go to the hospital for stitches in moments. She got 6. Made me think maybe I should have been a doctor or nurse. Too late!

Random comments:

I am sick of people telling me I'd be a good teacher. What about looking at me says "Teacher"???

No comments:

Post a Comment