Sunday, February 10, 2013

Skiing weekend

Nick took me for a skiing weekend that turned out to be near Lake Geneva. I had mentioned wanting to go skiing a few times and we had an open weekend so we went. It was a lot of fun but its been a long time since I skied so I'm really sore. It was nice showing him all my favorite places in town. We went to kilwin's for ice cream the first day. Went to dinner at Tuscan (not soo tasty), went to the Grand Geneva for a crab leg buffet, and finished off with breakfast at Simple ( local source food and absolutely delish). Overall we enjoyed the weather and skiing, most of the food was awesome, and the people were really nice. Neat detail: the meters text you when your parking time is almost done and you can text them back if you need to add time! How cool is that?















No comments:

Post a Comment