Saturday, June 26, 2010

iphone or backflip?

I found out yesterday, when I took my dad out for the evening, that I can now switch to a real cellphone. I've been living off a best buy phone - one of those go-phones - for the last few months when my cell phone died unexpectedly. For MONTHS I've been wanting an iphone, but haven't been able to switch. But then my dad did a "sell" on me for the phone my brother has - the Motorola Backflip. Now, I'm a total sucker for marketing and the iphone 4 video just makes it look awesome. Sold. But then there's the fact my brother researches things quite well and I trust his opinions on any tech stuff. Basically, if he were to tell me that the iphone is crap and I should buy this phone, I'd just do it. Forget research, just listen to Pete. Anywho, so since softball is canceled due to flooded fields, I'm "researching". yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment