Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter Part 2

Every family has it's own way of celebrating holidays. I get three different celebrations for EVERY holiday. One's full of kids, one's full of dogs, and the final one is full of old-world foods. All of them share one thing in common-family drama. This year's holidays were pretty good, food was plentiful, and nothing went too wrong.

The best part of Friday was finding a magazine all about Chicago at the doctor's office called "ECHO". Turns out it's produced by my alma matter. They had an article about a record store with an arcade museum in the back. I CANNOT wait to find time to go. If you want a preview of the types of games they have (free to play) check out this vimeo they posted:

Logan Hardware Teaser from Logan Hardware on Vimeo.



I've also found myself reading an online magazine that I came across accidentally a little bit ago called "The Hairpin". It's managed to sit itself in my browser toolbar. It's full of fun little articles ranging from personal recounts of daily life, fun makeovers, and opinions. You should read it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment